Naddy❀
Disclaimer ♦

سْــــــــــــــــــمِ ﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

Salut! Nadiah Mubari // 97's. No Copycate Here. Please Be Nice.You may leave your footprints at my cbox




Diary Disclaimer Love Tutorials

Talking Here ♦

No Harsh Word Here
Drop Your Url Blog Not Email
Put Your Url Correctly



Followers ♦


My Ask FM ♦

Long Time Not See


Assalamualaikum And Hai ;) Long Time Not See Right?! Ahaha Yaa I Knoww :p
So How Are youu? Fine? Good Ahahaa ;-D Lama tak Blog-Walkingg!! And Well, I Miss My Blog Bytheway *Kononya! Ahaha Okay Memang Rindu okay :b

I want Story About Twitter. Btw My Twitter Account yang @nadiahmubariII Kena Hacked with Someone Devil. Dia pergi mengaku dekatt My Ask. Fm. Nak masukkan dalam blog macam malas pulaa :/ Then ade buat Acc @nadiahmubariIII Pula. Si Hacker tuh tahu Pass aku Gamaknya tu. Sebab aku buat new Acc tu dengan Pass yang sama ahahaha :p Aku pun Bangang Bin Bingai Semua! 

So Now I Use New Acc Twitter, Just Search -> @nadiahmubariIV Get It? Thanks ;) Haa BytheWay I Got Instagrm Bebeh Search -> Nadiahmubari97. Im Obses With Instagrm now ;-b So See You There. 
Until Here My Story. Well, Selalu panjang kan? Tapi..... I Dont know what To Update Anymore. Later I'll Update More Storyyy okay Guys? *Clap Your Hand* lol! Au Revoir And TakeCare xx 



Older Post | Newer Post