Naddy❀
Disclaimer ♦

سْــــــــــــــــــمِ ﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم

Salut! Nadiah Mubari // 97's. No Copycate Here. Please Be Nice.You may leave your footprints at my cbox




Diary Disclaimer Love Tutorials

Talking Here ♦

No Harsh Word Here
Drop Your Url Blog Not Email
Put Your Url Correctly



Followers ♦


My Ask FM ♦

I'll TRY TO FORGET YOU ' MFBH ' :')


In 2011 , i will try to forget youu , because i know that you not love me like before , i know now you in love with other girl , not me :( , And i will try to find a other guy like you because you are kind person :) You know what , i'm always love you , Every song i sing , i sing for youu :( I'm always thinking about you MFBH , I don't no  why i feeling like that :D I miss youuur voice so much , if i call you one day , i hope youu pick up your phone dont off your phone again and dont forget me untill die oke , i still LOVE YOU :')


NADIAH MUBARI 


Older Post | Newer Post